A supplier to the manufacturing industry relocates its production site.
- Potential loss of quality and threat of collapse in production volumes
- Preventive measures at the source location and transfer location have to be taken
- Determining the status quo via
- Time and volume planning including inventory buildup for the time of transfer
- Support in launching the transferred line at the new site
- Approval of the serial processes
- Conduction of performance tests
- Control by new process capability studies and measurement system analyses
A car manufacturer identifies an increased volume of customer complaints.
- Increasing number of complaints due to engine start problems
- Increased warranty costs for a particular vehicle model
- Error patterns suggest correlations with the exhaust system
A system supplier in the field of electric drives ensures the required quality standards within the scope of a development project.
- Search for a support service within the scope of a development project with a high level of innovation
- Demand for
- advanced quality planning (AQP)
- internal coordination and implementation of methods for the detection and evaluation of development risks
- and external to the participating development partners/suppliers