Suppliers take on more and more essential duties and responsibilities of the process chain. Efficient suppliers provide their customers with the knowledge, materials and services at the right quality and quantity.
- Risk minimization
- Increase in profit
- Assurance of competitive advantages
- Securing the product quality and process quality
How efficient is the supplier? How can you evaluate and compare your suppliers?
- Evaluating and if necessary defining the measures
- Final report and recommended actions
How to avoid risks in the customer-supplier relationship?
- Defining the requirements and reviewing the implementation
- Agreeing Quality Gates
- Approving and monitoring the quality progress
- Evaluating the vertical integration
- Production part approval according to Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), esp. Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Significant and critical characteristics
- Continuous Improvement Process (KVP)
- Process FMEA
The collaboration between OEMs and suppliers gets closer and they need to work together properly despite large physical distances. Here, we serve as the link between OEM and supplier and support you to implement customer requirements faster and cheaper.
We coordinate both, short-term support and long-running development projects.
The benefit of our resident engineering services for you: Short and improved communication channels, fast and competent representation at your customers on-site and cost savings.