Technical innovations increasingly are based on software. Therefore, its process-stable development is of particular importance. At the same time, due to the strongly rising use of mechatronic systems – to say the combination of hardware and software – the existing traditional risk methods reach their limits concerning implementation and significance.
How high is the risk of a single component and its impact on the risk of the overall system?
- Collecting the elements and their relations
- Evaluating the elements and their relations
- Visualizing the interfaces
- Final reporting
Which quality methods have to be applied when? How do I achieve my quality targets?
- Analyzing the current problem landscape
- Advising on the selection of methods and tools
- Supporting the definition of the scope and depth of testing
Am I process-compliant? What do I need to do before the auditor arrives?