Technical Risk Analyses
Risks in technical developments have to be identified in order to be calculable. Risk analyses help to come to an appropriate conclusion on the expected risks and they provide approaches to minimize the risks. They are used preventively for failure avoidance or reactively for failure elimination. Common methods besides FMEA and FTA are the risik filter, quality evaluations and DRBFM.
- Methodological competence
- Professional moderation and documentation of the analysis
- Complete organization of the analysis project
What is the objective of the risk analysis?
- Building a common understanding regarding the system under observation
- Illustrating the inputs, components and effects
- Using function block diagrams, flow diagrams or tree diagrams
What are the causes and what are the interactions?
- Structured failure analyses
- Evaluating and classifying based on criteria
- Determining key figures
Which actions are suitable to eliminate the risks?
- Defining effective actions based on the determined figures
- Tracing the measure implementation
- Economic efficiency analysis