According to DIN 19222, business processes are logically related activities that lead to a specific output. Only a stable and controllable workflow unfolds its greatest potential.
- Minimization of quality deficiencies
- Reduction of product costs
- Efficiency increase by optimization, both in terms of time and content
How does the process landscape look like and what is the aim of the process survey?
- Identifying existing processes
- Planning and developing new processes
- Visualizing the process chains
- Process modelling
How are the developed processes being put into regular operation?
- Migration from project run to standard operation
How can the business processes be improved?
- Implementing actions
- Verifying the improvement measures