The basis for quality. Due to the high degree of networking, global customer-supplier relationships and decentralized developments product and process requirements need to be formulated precisely and controlled at all levels.
- Prevention of modification costs
- Reduction of failures
- Increase of customer satisfaction
What does the customer need? What does it mean for the planned product?
- Identifying all customers
- Voice of Customer (VoC)
- Structuring requirements
- Derivating and allocating into the system
How to define and specify the requirements?
- Formulating requirements unambiguously
- Assigning key figures
- Critical to Quality (CTQ)
- Combining requirements
What do changing customer requirements imply?
- Process descriptions
- Procedures for changing requirements during project phase
- Linking to the product development process