The innovation methodology comprises the combined application of methods and procedures with the aim to find new solutions to a problem. This replaces the incidental finding of ideas by systematic, strategic generation. The applied methods are classified into intuitive, systematic and contradiction-oriented. Depending on the problem they can be used separately or combined.
- Greater certainty in the selection of the appropriate method
- Professional moderation and organization of the team meetings
- Comprehensible project documentation
Which method is the right one?
- Basic creativity methods
- Formal lists
- Complex methods of abstraction
How is the selected method used correctly?
- Solution documentation
- Solution presentation
What has to be considered while realizing the solutions?
- Surveying possible violations of existing patents and utility models
- Transition into the product development process
- Verification of results